1. I finally tried this #felciacombo this week! This girl has some great recipes and you can find her on YouTube and Instagram. She’s lost a lot of weight using the WW program and shares her meals (which are super simple and quite filling, while being tasty!)
The main components are 1 cup or so of hash browns (spray some PAM and cook them, stirring/flipping for about 10 minutes on medium heat until they are a little brown).
2 Eggs over easy/fried.
2 slices of turkey bacon. I use this, though it pains me to spend $7, it’s 10 seconds in the microwave and done!
1/4 cup of low fat cottage cheese (Sounds weird, and I don’t love cottage cheese alone, so trust this!)
It’s so good and you just mix it all up—I am FULL all morning. (I also have been adding a handful of spinach because I love my greens!)
2. This meme is my life. I always feel so crazy looking waiting for Brooke’s bus to come or dropping off Bradley to preschool. As soon as I get my workout in though, I shower and ta-da!! Haha how many of you mamas can relate?!
3. Date afternoon/night! We had dinner plans with friends, but we have to reschedule, so we still took the time and actually got a nice dent in some Christmas shopping done! I enjoyed a glass of Cab while getting ready.
Yes, my sweet husband is rocking a mustache on our date. He thinks he’s funny. Okay, so do I! He had a full beard but decided to just roll with this for a bit…
4. Everyone seems to be getting sick—stuffy/runny noses and a yucky cough! I have been running the diffusers like crazy (Thieves/On Guard essential oils) taking probiotics (daily anyways) watching the sugar in take, resting when possible and swearing by these!! They really seem to help.
5. If you’ve followed me for awhile, you know my love for style and fashion. I was a Stella & Dot Stylist for a bit, but with our real estate business really taking off, I just didn’t have the time to devote. Anyway, with holidays near, I decided have a stylist friend create a shopping link so anyone can shop! With Dot Dollars (Hello, free money/jewels!) and Christmas gifts to buy, it was a no brainer!