I’m not gonna lie. I’m usually a “Bisquick” pancake mom, but I ran out and tried googled a few recipes and came up with this! While I didn’t try any, the family said they were the best yet!
I love making a big batch and then I just store them in the refrigerator (or freezer) and then I have some yummy warm breakfasts for my love all week long. They love fun toppings like sprinkles, whip cream, maple syrup, chocolate and butterscotch chips and fresh fruit.
Let me know if you make these.
One of our favorite holiday treats that is SUPER easy and very kid friendly are these pretzel, hershey kiss and M&M sweets. We made them last year and were such a hit with the kids, us and as gifts!!
The Hersehy “Hugs” are so cute and look really great with the red and green M&Ms.
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350 degrees
- Have your kiddos unwrap the kisses and place into a bowl
3. Place pretzels on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet.
4. Put one kiss on each pretzel. (invite Aunt Bri over for some extra fun!)
5. Place in oven for 2-3 minutes until the kisses are just starting to melt. The pan will be hot, so be careful with little hands. Place an M&M on each kiss and press down lightly.
Hand them out to all your teachers, friends, mailman, UPS, Fed Ex, child’s bus driver…it’s a little extra work and does add to that holiday crazy the week before Christmas, but I just LOVE giving and showing my appreciation especially with little tasty treats! It’s worth the extra mile.
We had some plan chocolate kisses and they were delightful as well!
What are your favorite holiday treats?!
1 bag of sqaure pretzels
1 bag of Hershey Hugs
1 bag of holiday green and red M&Ms
Oven: 350 degrees
Start to melt kisses on pretzels for 2-3 minutes, watch them!
Press M&Ms onto warm kisses. Cool & give away—or eat/gain all the holiday weight. 😉