Ever wonder why your newsfeeds are filled with so many people “selling stuff”? Over the last few years, direct selling companies have sky rocketed. If you’ve followed me, you know I clearly believe in them and love being able to support other women by shopping from them! Clearly there are “right ways” and “wrong ways” to work your business, but since there is no boss breathing down your neck, you choose whatever you want to do!
Why choose a side hustle?
- It’s fun! If you love what you are ‘selling’ it never feels like a sale. I adore sharing fashion and style, so when I finally jumped on board with Stella & Dot, it fit right into my passion.
- You actually make money. It all depends on how little or much work you put in, but I adore having my own little card with cash of my own.
- You have something for just you. I love being a mom. I love being a wife. I love working the real estate gig, but this? It’s for ME!
- Flexibility. You never have to get stressed if you can’t find the time for it–do what you can, when you can and however you can. For me, online style sessions are perfect so I don’t have to hire a sitter and leave my kids. I just hop online after they go to bed and do a live!
- Discount. Whatever side gig you choose, you’ll most likely receive a discount of some sort. For me, that’s a total win with adorable tops, jewels & accessories.
- Freedom. You can do it however you’d like, and I love having the ability to sell my gently used samples to ladies who are looking for inexpensive but cute (new to them) pieces!
I made a little video explaining a little more in depth why I love having this “job” and why after 2.5 years I have NO desire to quit! I may be busy and take pauses, but it’s not something I want to give up.
If you are looking for some new fabulous accessories, I’d love to chat about our Stylist opportunity. If you’re looking to just host an in home or online style sesh, I’d love to do that too!
In the meantime, take a quick look at our current Fall collection that just launched…GORGEOUS!!