Hey friends! I hope you are all well. I wanted to share a few favorites lately. We haven’t done much other than work, sleep, beach haha but I am not mad about it!
1. I am loving all positive mantras and things! This crazy time of our lives is something for the books I tell ya! I have been staying off news channels and most of social media (unless I’m connecting with like-minded people and sharing our business!) I can’t tell you HOW MUCH THAT MATTERS! When I log into FB and see the ranting, raving, the mask discussions, political this and that–#overit
I focus on my family, health, finances and that is about it! I’m really loving instagram and finding fellow real estate investors across the country who are focused on their goals and not worrying so much about whether or not someone where’s a mask in their car. (It’s really none of our business!)
2. I tried Hello Fresh for the last two weeks and all I can say is, YES!! Yes it is worth the money, yes it is worth not being stressed out to figure out “What do I cook for dinner?!” You guys, I was literally turning to frozen meals 1-3x a week because the state of our life is so chaotic right now. I can only attribute it to “birthing a baby” in a sense. When you own your own business and work for yourselves, and then GROW said business, it’s overwhelming. I know when we get all systems up and running, it will be grand but for now–it’s fasten your seatbelts and GO TIME.
With that said, we have tried things we haven’t really done before (or in a long time!). I’ve learned a few little hacks which are always to have on hand! Last night we did burgers with onion/tomato jam, and a delicious mayo/sour cream/roasted garlic spread….TO DIE FOR with the homemade potato fries!
Here we did the mozzarella/panko chicken breasts— SO easy and yummy!! Green beans and couscous came in the meal, and I threw in extra bread sticks from Aldi, because my kiddos love them.
3. My birthday last week!! I spent the day in the sun with my sis and my neighbor came over as we all hung out in the driveway. It was a beautiful day!
How cool is this candle from my Dad & step mom?
My sis knows me SO well–pretty pink wrapping, a bottle of Rosé, Starbucks gift card and a fabulous candle too!! My mom gifted me some birthday money and I treated myself to a brand new Robe.
4. I enjoyed these Hey Mama rosé in a can! They DO pack a punch….you can’t drink too many because it has a lot of alcohol, so careful on that one! You can order some here. Be sure to use my code JENND10 for a coupon! I also love this suit from Venus and my necklace isS&D. My sunnies are Ray Bans, but I found these cute dupes on Amazon for under $20!!!!
5. I’m obsessed with this lipstick and lip gloss !! It’s my daily go to and I just love the feel and haven’t had any issues with dry lips–wahoo!!
Tell me, what are you loving lately!?