Hey hey!! Happy Friday!
I thought I’d share 5 of my favorites from last weekend with ya!! I believe I have a super fun weekend planned ahead, so I’m looking forward to it. I feel like we try to go out and enjoy this gorgeous weather as much as possible. Pretty soon, it’s going to get cold, snow, icy and yucky to drive in, so we tend to hunker down and hibernate a lot once Winter hits.
1. This adorable romper from Apricot Lane is SO comfy and was the perfect attire for our ‘book club/ladies night out’ last week. I tried to get a good photo, but the husband was making me laugh so darn hard! It’s hard sharing from this boutique because stuff sells out really fast, but if you haven’t shopped with them before, you’re totally missing out! (I know the leopard watch was a bit much with it, but I just love leopard haha!)
2. Girls Nights & bubbly. It’s seriously my favorite and there’s something about rosé bubbles that just tastes so delicious! I love a good French Rosé but I also dig a simple can from Our House Wine. I know, canned wine, who would have thought? It’s great because no one wants to drink a whole bottle of bubs, ok no one should drink a whole bottle, so the cans are perfection.
Oh, and cheese for dinner. Who doesn’t love a good ole charcuterie platter?! I don’t know about the men in your life, but this would not constitute a meal in my household. However, I left hubby home with the kiddos and so the ladies and I devoured this and a flat bread. Yum, yum!
3. A good mani. I snuck out and got “I Seafood and Eat it” GEL for my nail color last time around. It’s such a pretty mix of a hot pink/orange/red. I do have some Colorstreet nails that I am itching to try out as well, I just need to stop going to the salon!
4. Date nights! I love a reason to dress up in some fabulous clothes and accessories. We went to a local Rochester favorite, Tony D’s and it did not disappoint! We were able to catch up with friends, one of whom used to work with Joe. It was a beautiful evening all around! Our city is pretty too!
5. Quiet time. I’ve been doing so much better carving out “do you time” as my life coach would call it. It’s so much better when I take the time and relax, read, write, sip a little beverage. I may sound like a broken record, but making intentional time to fill my soul continues to ground me more and more. My back deck is mostly peaceful (depends on where kids/dogs are!) but I do love sitting back here, watching the birds and being outside.
Speaking of, I just love tea. I love Starbucks but when you’re home and in your cozy slippers, you just want something to pour from your own fridge! This chai is so tasty. I mix mine with vanilla soy milk and some ice cubes. They do have a sugar free version, but I just use sparingly. If I want one, I have one. #intuitiveeating
That’s about all I have today for you lovelies!!
Cheers to a great weekend and a beautiful day!