- I have been really making efforts to eat more mindfully, intuitively, whatever you want to call it!! I also am really making sure I eat all the greens! Have you tried Panera Bread’s Green Goddess salad?? It’s so good. I don’t get it often but I do dream about it and my neighbor has a copycat recipe she swears by! I need to get that.
2. I finished this book last week. I had a lot of takeaways from it! I loved starting my day with a chapter, or even just a few pages. Lots of nuggets that stuck with me— he is very inspirational, shares lots of stories, and while the real estate investing tips are great, it’s not just about that. His advice can apply to many occupations, parenting and being your best self overall.
3. I have my cookie party coming up and I want to make this adorable platter!
4. I cannot get enough of these two and their adorable holiday photo shoot. My hearts!
5. It’s about to get REAL messy in my kitchen and I am pretty darn excited for it. ‘Tis the season!! The recipes we like to do are these pretzel hugs,7 Layer Magic Cookie Bar,Ooey Gooey Butter Cookies in Chocolate, and of course good old fashion sugar cookies.
What’s on your agenda this holiday weekend?