Happy Friday friends! I hope everyone enjoyed their day and has a nice weekend planned, or perhaps not planned! Though it was a short week, it was a wonky week and I’m glad we made it through!
- We have been working on and waiting for this transformation for awhile! This is the first home Joe bought while we were together and I am so thrilled at how the kitchen just turned out!! It needed some updating and it looks fantastic. Shout out to Jason Calder & his crew with Rochester Flooring.
2. How cute is this little snow bunny? We walked over to play with the neighbor friends and she just looked so adorable with her little doll. I picked this outfit out because I thought it was just so stinking cute and luckily Brooke loves it too!
3. I’ve been really working on moving my body every day for 30 minutes. My go to favorites right now are Barre Blend (below), Yoga, the treadmill, Morning Meltdown 100. I also like to walk the dogs, but it’s been freezing out and it’s hard to muster up the motivation to bundle up.
4. We had Book Club last night! We hit up Bar Louie and enjoyed some food, drinks, conversations about the crazy book we read,The Wives, and of course lots of mom talks. My neighbor Katie and I always carpool together. Next time we are going to go downtown and do Tapas! Our next read will be Verity which sounds like right up our book club alley, as it’s described as thriller, demented, crazy, and here is Amazon’s description:
An Amazon top 100 bestseller of 2019
Lowen Ashleigh is a struggling writer on the brink of financial ruin when she accepts the job offer of a lifetime. Jeremy Crawford, husband of bestselling author Verity Crawford, has hired Lowen to complete the remaining books in a successful series his injured wife is unable to finish.
5. May your day and weekend be magical! I loved horses and unicorns when I was little. My whole room was decorated light purple with white unicorns. I forgot about how much I loved unicorns when I was little but I keep seeing them in my instagram or facebook feeds and decided to screen shot them. They bring me joy whenever I see them!
I’m heading into the weekend binging a little on Christina on the Coast while I rest up a bit. We’ve been going hard and I’m feeling a little run down still, so I’m going to listen to my body and chill. It’s not easy, but I know it’s important to listen to my body! Have a great weekend.